Monday, July 23, 2007

choix

I have become immune to this type of repression ever since I could remember. They are supposed to be supportive and willing to help and change the livelihood of ones mistakes. And be there in times of need for physical and emotional troubles one cannot learn fully on ones own. I am more alive now because I learn to lick my wounds and deal. I build my character. How hard it is to split ones mind into two separate lifestyles with finesse, but make sure it doesn’t interfere with the other. O woe is me. I rather deal with the struggles of adulthood because then I can only get mad at myself for not being responsible enough or didn‘t try hard enough.

It’s hard work being me, but I suppose it’s not as bad as the person that reads this, but don’t you get sick and tried of hearing others’ troubles? I don’t anymore because everyone has to deal and make decisions on his or her own, but me…I make choices base on how it would effect the Rents. Some choices, to them, seems like I do not think it clearly through, but that is because they wanted me to choose their way. Oh, the day I am out of this house. It will never happen until I learn to stop acting like a teenager when I am in their presents.

I come to the conclusion I am immature to the Rents because I am never good enough. Everything I do is too modern. Too American. I also, have resentment to them from my childhood that I became aware of years ago after I was out in the world of JOB. And I despise their mannerisms and their opinions because they are of people I hate. People I wish would open their eyes to new ideas even if they don’t agree. They should at least listen and consider and respect then walk on with their life with that in mind or drop it, but not present their idea as better. In truth, not one idea is better than the other. It all depends on the person and the person’s lifestyle. Their ignorance is the product of their lack of knowledge in this informative world. Oh boo on them.

No comments: