Tuesday, January 6, 2009

nouveaux cheveux sombres

Insignificant to the world. We live lives to please ourselves, or so we say.

Lenny's was a bust. The owner was in over his head. He had no idea what he was doing. In my nature, I have faith that he was trying, but than, he screwed up the employees' paycheck. I was the lucky few who did not get caught in the circle of bank fees and lack of funds. It seems there will be some legal action if nothing is fixed.

As a shallow thing to do, I recently changed my hair color to become a little bit darker and more natural, since I will not be pampering myself any time soon. It seems I must grow the fuck up, and learn to spend by my means. Yes, I should have done this a long time ago, but I was stuck in a position I had to live up to...No more of that.

I say this every semester, but this time it will be different. I will put more of my energy towards my classes. I am hoping they will be enlightening and enjoyable, but that would be too much to ask for considering the economy we live in making us all a little depressed. Its claws slowly chipping our pride and dignity away. In this spiral of unhappiness, at least, I was lucky enough to get my old job back.

Yes, I am back in...'nuff said.

No comments: