Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love Day

I must have almost forgot, if someone didn't remind me. I am more excited about the fact of giving the kids the goodie bags I made. I have counted down, checked and rechecked the bag to make sure everyone has an equal share confroming to his and her personality, of course.

[picture of happy and engetic kids]

This year, we are not celebrating. I suppose we can do it next weekend. We can watch "Jumper" since it is out today. I don't like being the first to see a movie because it is always crowded. I hate crowds, maybe that is why I hate shopping. I still like to browse, but if I am at the store, I intend to buy something if not anything. I manage to always end up buying things for others...or my office "in-developing." I planned since this new year to "section-merge" my room into a bed/office/entertainment/dressing room. It is small...I should give up since it won't matter in two years...This will be another unfinished project.

I really should start doing the beginnings of my research paper since it will take the whole semester to be at least decent. I wish I was a better writer who people actually want to read and discuss my ideas, but that wish will have to wait as I get better. . .

No comments: