Thursday, April 19, 2007

mon esprit se promène

....my mind wanders...
Classes are soon to be over and the day of my birth is soon after. Everything would be the same; just that I would be able to purchase a drink whenever I'd like...with the excepts of the laws of course. This eventful spring semester has been changes that is a new path for me. Nothing that matters to anyone, but myself. Nothing has happened to me to affect anyone outside of my bubble. My search is long over and my schooling is on track. If I keep myself motivated enough, I will be done within a year...and a half.

I have grown accustom to the taste of the bittersweet coffee. I even grown to love it and NEED it. Breakfast is no longer an option because I replaced it with coffee. I have been trying my very best to start the morning off right, but it doesn't matter how early I rise. I will use all the time I have and linger on my hair, face, Internet, etc...this is a conjunction of everything, BUT not a thought for food in the morning. I suppose, I must get into the routine of things, but that would be too easy and boring. I rather not be a robot in the morning, and read as soon as I am done brushing my teeth. The news, the news, the news....

The news...is everything short of boring...it seems that I have a shield to block any unnecessary drama. (Family drama, but I have since been able to deal and live with it.) It is around me, but it has bounced away from me and towards my dear friends and friend. Not too long ago, I realized what friends I want to keep and not to keep. Within friends there are always situations that you cannot control, but more times than not, the situations could have been controlled. What I am getting at is...the friends I have found and intend to keep in my life forever are good people. And I do not know why they are having to go through with drama. As an outsider, you would say that all this unnecessary situations is for building character and helps one to get a good sense of her/himself. This is true. I agree, but what if one has a good idea of what they are as a person and what they are meant for this life time?

I need a vacation...until then I will look at his lovely face.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: