Wednesday, December 1, 2010

december, december a day to remember

The last month of the year. Long awaited need for change to make myself to become a better happy person, again. Long overdue. I have become this angry person I do not recognize anymore. Losing sleep over what does not matter. Blaming others and myself for what I cannot control. I used to be a be-and-let-it-be kind of person. Somewhere in the shuffle, I have lost myself. On the outside, I want to believe that I have kept this secret to myself, but the walls are caving in and I cannot take the pressure of always nodding my head to every word and sealing my lips even though I have things to say that matter. With constant fear that it will change your perspective of me, I digress. I move on with a burden that picks away at my feelings, then I become an angry, impatient person. The solution to my problem. I must become less angry. Now to start. Things that make happy. I begin my list.



Pretty notebooks help make lists, which calms my nerves.

No comments: