Friday, October 22, 2010

Je suis triste

I used to write like I breath.
I had obsessions, yearnings, and ambition.

Years passed, I wrote less, and absorbed myself in social networks in order to seem connected, but KNOWING that being in the same room with them meant so much more to me.

It is always nice to see what your friends are doing with their life. Who needs a reunion when you have Facebook.

Let's admit it. It's a place to showoff and promote ourselves. It's a place to share and show our excitement, frustration, and even sadness.
Then there are lines drawn where you do not know or can tell who has a more eventful life. Could it be maybe that people who are less active online can have more fulfillment in REAL life? Or being able to document one's life online is the whole point of actually living it? I don't know anymore. I simply am indifferent to it all. Je suis triste.

I been revisiting old outlooks in order to fine my strive again...let the rediscovery begin.

No comments: