Thursday, December 11, 2008

Time of non-reflection

Life should be filled with realization, but what happens when you feel you have learned enough in this stage of life? It seems my life is at a stand still while life is still happening. No, I do not feel the world revolves around me. I know that the world revolves around no one, but EVERYONE. My theory is when the majority of the people in this world is moving in a fast pace, I lag and I am unable to catch up. It seems I am so far behind, there is no way for me to get next to the last person. The only thing I can do is get in the right path, but right when I am doing what I am suppose to do, I lose my motivation. Yes, my flaw in life is my short term motivation. It will be the death of me
I hate questions involving where I will be in five years. I have a plan, but I do not state every step; let me just go on without a demand to understand where my life will lead. The only person I disappoint is myself: I do not want you to get your hopes up. One of us is enough to feel that way.

I feel better since I have finished this semester. Now, I await the grades to come in. I do not even want to see. Every semester I am in fear that I will fail. I CANNOT fail any class! I have this stigma where I might as well give up if I fail.

-k.sayavong

No comments: