Saturday, June 14, 2008

Time goes on

This week, oh this week.

I seem to have this inablity to get along with the Rents. I seem to slowly ignore their wishes with the utmost disrespect and I do not care anymore. Well, I am lying. I still care for I am still living under their roof. I am still grasping for air at this point. I wish they would go to the farm more often so I could be alone and without them for a while. I rather like being alone from time to time. Never have to mind the other person if your action is unfavorable to them. If food was meant to be cooked outside, there would have been this permanent kitchen extending to the outdoors. I digress.

Work is work, school is non-existent. Social life is steady. Alone time is sparse. Reading is never to be seen since the semester ended.

I got the new Jason Mraz CD a week ago. And my oh my it is entertaining. It seems like he went back to his old style but kept what he learn throughout his travels. If you like artist like John Meyer and Jack Johnson. I recommend him highly.

We went to Six Flags last weekend also, Haley had fun. Me and Jeremy not so much.

I have been more than awake this week. I feel that I could sleep forever and a day...make it a week. Tomorrow is Dad Day, we get Haley. I do not have anything for Jeremy. I wish I made money or saved more to spend like I used to so I can surprise him like he used to surprise me.

Yesterday night, I went to a Sex Party. Girls only. It was fun.

Tonight, is work. Maybe if time allows me I will get to see Jeremy. *fingers crossed*

No comments: