Wednesday, April 16, 2008

when the world comes to an end

I realize I have been walking in circles avoiding the truth. I should grow out of this skin, this comfort zone and get up and do something about this. I see that my future can be more enjoyable if I put forth the actual effort the outcome will be.

The semester is almost over. This big hump is about done. I have yet to sign up for my class. I am still a DAMN Junior and I didn't know I was suppose to be on the computer looking for my class on the 11th. It is now the 16th; yes, I am a little late. I suppose I keep thinking I am going to fail and bring dishonor to the family. They put too much investment into this, and I am wondering about waiting for someone to take care of everything. Letting everything fall into place. Don't I know that I need to do something about this on my own?! I need a big slap in the face from someone other than the Rents. Their words do not like to register into my brain.

I talked to minor advisor and yet to do the same with my advisor...I am a little embarrass from time to time because I do not have a concrete plan for myself. I need to stop and organize.

No comments: