Monday, September 17, 2007

a fight worth fighting?

I feel that this is all a waste of time. Time and time again, I question if all this hard work is worth the effort I put into it? I am here trying to live everyday with the rules they have for me. It's just been causing me to give up and say fuck it and want to leave. Oh, how easy that everything works out. I am still a little bitter from the request that was decline so abruptly without one ounce of consideration. I tend to hold a grudge, I tend to act as if I was a child. I cannot help the fact that the world gives me more respect than they do. How sad that the people that are suppose to support you in every way seem to lack the one that matters the most. Because of them I am never going to be able to support myself. Because of them, nothing was the slight bit happy in my awkward stages. Because of them, I can look at expression and understand what the person is feeling. Because of them, I am careful who I become friends with. Because of them I have stayed out of trouble from the law. Because of them I have a roof over my head. Because of their non-American rules, I will live my life to the fullest when I am able to just live and let live.

School...

No comments: